Dr. Veerle Van Tricht
Eye Surgery Services
Dr Veerle Van Tricht specialises in eye surgery in Newport, South Wales.
If you are suffering from cloudy vision or a more severe sightloss, we are here to help.
Using advanced technology and professional quality equipment we can perform a variety of surgeries to suit your needs.
No waiting lists for cataract surgery, laser treatment , removal of skin tags and cysts.
OPEN SATURDAYS FOR LASER TREATMENT – call Dr Veerle Van Tricht on 07900 842692 to book.
Dear Dr V.
“The vision is definitely improving as the day is progressing. I am most grateful to you for seeing me & doing the laser therapy.”
My fees are:
- Initial consultation: £200
- Visual field or OCT interpretation: £250
- Review glaucoma, diabetes, uveitis, blepharitis, dry eyes: £100
- Yag laser capsulotomy or iridotomy: £400
- Cataract with mono focal lens: £2000 (additional fee for toric and multi focal lenses)
- Removal of multiple skin tags: £200
- Incision and curettage of chalazia or styes: £200
- Placement of tear plugs: £200
Eye Specialists & Private Laser Eye Treatments
Dr Veerle Van Tricht
Working under the careful eye of Dr Veerle Van Tricht you can rest easy knowing your future eyesight is in good hands.
Whether you suffer from Cataracts, Retina disorders or Glaucoma, Dr Veerle Van Tricht will work with you through every step of your journey to ensure you leave the clinic happy after your eye surgery.
Things to expect when visiting Dr Veerle Van Tricht
– Private expert service
– Personalised treatment plan to suit your needs
– Regular consultations and check-ups to ensure you are in good health
– Advance technology and latest equipment to aid your surgery
Don’t allow your secondary cataracts to limit your daily life, enjoy driving, watching your favourite movies or other activities by booking an appointment with me today!
Book a Consultation
Eye Surgery Correction
Dr Veerle Van Tricht works in her private health clinic in Newport and at St Joseph’s Hospital which is also in Newport South Wales.
Dr Veerle Van Tricht offers the very best eye surgery to all of her patients, ensuring everyone leads a healthier more clearer life.
Some examples of pathology Dr Veerle Tricht can treat privately include:
Removal of rust ring
Chronic conjunctivitis (Swabs for viral, bacterial, fungal, chlamydia) AND topical and oral treatment
Flashes and floaters
Scleritis: Blood tests, Oral treatment
Glaucoma reviews plus change to preservative free drops
Cataract: talking to St Joseph today
Posterior capsule tiny
Yag iridotomy for narrow angles
Postop uveitis and CMO
Diabetic macular oedema
Dry eyes: pun yum plugs, Ikervis